Who is the Best Varicose Vein Doctor Near Clifton? And Other FAQs
Who is the best varicose vein doctor near Clifton?
Dr. Sareh Rajaee is the best and most accessible varicose vein doctor in Clifton. She’s a board-certified vascular surgeon affiliated with the state-of-the-art Vein Treatment Clinic, an accredited vein center of excellence in Clifton, NJ. You can schedule an appointment online or call us at +1 973-447-1383.
The following is an overview of Dr. Rajaee’s unique qualities and characteristics:
- Accessible Location: Dr. Rajaee sees patients at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, Clifton, located just past the Ford dealership on route 46-E. The clinic has plenty of parking spaces.
- Perfect Ratings: Dr. Rajaee is one of the few vein doctors in New Jersey with perfect ratings and reviews from all her patients. Her unanimously flawless reviews indicate that she has a perfect track record and exceptional standards of patient care.
- Board Certification: Dr. Rajaee is a board-certified vascular surgeon specializing in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. Board certification indicates she’s accomplished numerous challenging professional tests and milestones and stays abreast of the latest developments in vein care.
- Stellar Education: Dr. Rajaee has a stellar educational background. She completed her medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University, the Masters in Public Health at the Harvard School of Public Health, and her residency training at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Accredited Center: Dr. Rajaee is affiliated with VIP Medical Group, one of the country’s leading collectives of board-certified vein doctors. And she sees patients at a state-of-the-art and accredited vein center of excellence — Vein Treatment Clinic.
- Vein Treatments: Dr. Rajaee only provides minimally invasive vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and sclerotherapy. Her vein treatments are painless, convenient, and safe — most patients resume their daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- Personalized Care: Dr. Rajaee curates each vein treatment plan according to the patient’s unique needs, cosmetic goals, lifestyle, medical history, and insurance coverage options. As such, our vein treatments aren’t just effective and safe but also financially viable and convenient.
- Insurance Coverage: Dr. Rajaee’s vein center has a strict “no surprise billing” policy, and we accept all major insurance plans, including Medicare. You can request free insurance verification to get an overview of the treatment costs during the appointment.
When should I consult vein doctors?
You should consult vein doctors if you identify the signs or symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency, the underlying medical condition responsible for most vein problems, including spider veins and varicose veins. Chronic venous insufficiency is a circulatory disorder wherein the collapse of your vein valves makes blood flow backward and accumulate in your leg veins, leading to vascular dilation and other problems.
The early signs and symptoms of vein disease are fairly benign, often misattributed to aging or exhaustion. However, the symptoms of venous insufficiency often intensify at the end of the day or after long periods of sitting or standing still. You should consult vein doctors if you notice the following:
- Leg heaviness
- Leg pain
- Leg swelling
- Restless leg syndrome
- Frequent leg cramps
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
What happens if I don’t consult vein doctors?
Venous insufficiency is a chronic medical condition that continues worsening with time. As more blood accumulates in your leg veins, the symptoms of vein disease worsen until you experience some major complications. You must consult vein doctors before you experience the complications.
The following are the consequences of untreated vein disease:
- Profuse bleeding from the varicose veins due to overly dilated vein walls.
- Skin discoloration due to the lack of blood circulation in the leg veins.
- Rust-colored and leathery patches on the skin due to the breakdown of blood cells.
- Non-healing wounds (leg ulcers) on the legs due to the lack of effective blood circulation.
- Blood clots in the leg veins (deep vein thrombosis).
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Do you have any symptoms? Consult now with one of the Best Vein Specialist in New Jersey
What happens during a minimally invasive vein treatment?
You must consult a vein doctor that accurately diagnoses the root cause of your vein problems to curate a personalized vein treatment. Medical spas and inexperienced vein doctors often treat spider veins and varicose veins without addressing the underlying venous insufficiency, leading to a high risk of recurrence. As such, you must consult vein doctors who run advanced vascular imaging tests to visualize the blood flow in your leg veins and curate the vein treatment plan accordingly.
The following is a brief description of the best minimally invasive vein treatments:
- Radiofrequency Ablation: Thermal energy, channeled via a catheter, destroys the diseased saphenous vein and restores effective blood circulation.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: Laser energy, channeled via a laser fiber, destroys the diseased saphenous vein and restores effective blood circulation.
- VenaSeal: Medical-grade adhesives are injected into the diseased vein to fuse its walls until it gets absorbed by the body.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: The superficial varicose veins are physically extracted through small incisions on the skin’s surface.
- Sclerotherapy: A medicine called sclerosant is injected into the spider veins to fuse their walls, turning them into hardened tissues absorbed by the body.
Can I get insurance coverage for varicose vein treatments?
You can get insurance coverage for varicose vein treatments that address the underlying chronic venous insufficiency, such as radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation. However, you can’t get insurance coverage for cosmetic treatments that only remove the spider veins and superficial varicose veins, such as ambulatory phlebectomy and sclerotherapy. However, our vein doctors often extend insurance coverage to sclerotherapy if you also have underlying venous insufficiency. Please request free insurance verification before your appointment.
NJ Vein Doctors
Meet our team of New Jersey Vein Treatment Specialists
Vein Treatments are covered by most major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us today to verify your insurance for FREE >
Meet our Team of Top Vein Specialists in New Jersey
Speak instantly with one of our team members; they will answer any questions you may have regarding insurance coverage, booking an appointment and our vein treatment locations. (973) 447-3227
Visit our Book Appointment page and instantly request an appointment at the New Jersey vein center. We offer Free Insurance Verification before your appointment.