Vein Treatments New Jersey – Edgewater
Edgewater New Jersey
968 River Rd. Suite 200, Edgewater, NJ 07020
Give us a Call!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a vein treatment clinic?
A center for vein treatment in New Jersey is a medical center where your vein-related problems, such as spider veins and varicose veins, are diagnosed and treated by vein doctors.
What does a vein treatment clinic do?
A center for vein treatment in New Jersey is responsible for the accurate diagnosis and treatment of vein conditions, such as spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers, deep vein thrombosis, and chronic venous insufficiency.
What to expect at a vein treatment clinic?
When you visit our center for vein treatment in New Jersey, you can expect a thorough diagnosis and assessment. The vein doctor examines your leg veins, reviews your medical history, and uses ultrasound scans to diagnose chronic venous insufficiency, following which they curate a personalized treatment plan.
Comprehensive Vein Treatment in New Jersey
Spider veins and varicose veins affect approximately 30% of all Americans at some point in their lives. The risk of vein disease is even higher if you’re female, overweight, or have a family history of vein problems. The appearance of spider veins and varicose veins can cause self-consciousness and a loss of confidence, but few realize that they’re also indicative of a dangerous medical condition — chronic venous insufficiency.
Chronic venous insufficiency is a circulatory disorder where the collapse of vein valves leads to the accumulation of blood in leg veins, eventually leading to vascular dilation and the formation of spider veins and varicose veins. Some of the most prominent symptoms of vein disease are leg heaviness, restless leg syndrome, frequent leg cramps, and throbbing leg veins. If you notice these symptoms, you must visit our medical center for vein treatment in Edgewater.
If left untreated, chronic venous insufficiency can eventually lead to numerous complications, such as leg ulcers and deep vein thrombosis. At New Jersey Vein Treatment, our board-certified vein doctors carefully examine your leg veins, administer ultrasound tests, and diagnose the root cause of your vein problems before curating a personalized, minimally invasive treatment plan. We address the root cause of your symptoms to ensure long-lasting relief.
Talk to Our Board-Certified Vein Experts
The center for spider vein and varicose vein treatment in Edgewater, NJ, is led by Dr. Sahar Amery, an exceptionally skilled and board-certified vein doctor. She specializes in minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments, having performed hundreds of procedures without complications. She’s incredibly friendly and compassionate, and she ensures you have a painless and comfortable vein care experience. You can learn more about our vein doctors in New Jersey here.
Why Choose Us?
- An IAC-accredited center for vein treatment with cutting-edge technologies and equipment.
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems and not just the superficial symptoms.
- Perfect track record and negligible risk of recurrence, as evidenced by our 5-star ratings and reviews from patients.
- Personalized vein care based on your symptoms, diagnostic results, insurance coverage options, goals and expectations, and your medical history.
- Board-certified vein doctors specializing in vascular imaging and the latest vein treatments.
- Free insurance verification — we handle all the paperwork on your behalf.
- A strict policy for transparent billing with no hidden charges before the vein treatment.
Our Edgewater Center for Vein Treatment is Located at 968 River Rd. Suite 200
You can find our Edgewater center for vein treatment at 1117 US-46 Suite 205. We’re close to various neighboring towns in New Jersey, including Fairview, Ridgefield, Moonachie, and more. The following are the directions to our center for vein treatment in Edgewater, NJ.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Cliffside park: To get to our center for vein treatment, head northeast on Palisade Ave toward Riverview Ave.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Fort Lee: To get to our center for vein treatment, head southwest on Lemoine Ave toward Hoym St.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Palisades Park: To get to our center for vein treatment, head northeast on Broad Ave toward W Central Blvd.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Ridgefield: To get to our center for vein treatment, head northwest toward Broad Ave.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Fairview: To get to our center for vein treatment, head northeast on Anderson Ave toward Henry St.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Washington Heights: To get to our center for vein treatment, take US-9 S and River Rd to your destination in Edgewater.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Union City: To get to our center for vein treatment, head northwest on 45th St toward Cottage Pl.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Moonachie: To get to our center for vein treatment, take E Park St to Moonachie Rd.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Bogota: To get to our center for vein treatment, follow Elm Ave to E Main St.
Varicose & Spider Vein Treatments New Jersey
Sclerotherapy is a process that involves vein injections with a medicine called sclerosant.
RF Ablation is a minimally-invasive procedure to get rid of the unhealthy veins.
Laser Ablation is an in-office procedure to treat Chronic Venous Insufficiency, performed under local anesthesia.
ClariVein is an endovascular technique to treat varicose veins. Is one of the latest and more effective procedures.
Also known as vein glue, is an effective, safe and unique treatment for varicose veins.
Visit our Book Appointment page and instantly request an appointment at our New Jersey vein treatment center. We offer Free Insurance Verification before your appointment.