Vein Treatments New Jersey – Scotch Plains
Of Scotch Plains
Clifton New Jersey
2253 S Avenue number 2, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076, USA
Give us a Call!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a vein treatment clinic?
A center for vein treatment in New Jersey is a medical center where your vein-related problems, such as spider veins and varicose veins, are diagnosed and treated by vein doctors.
What does a vein treatment clinic do?
A center for vein treatment in New Jersey is responsible for the accurate diagnosis and treatment of vein conditions, such as spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers, deep vein thrombosis, and chronic venous insufficiency.
What to expect at a vein treatment clinic?
When you visit our center for vein treatment in New Jersey, you can expect a thorough diagnosis and assessment. The vein doctor examines your leg veins, reviews your medical history, and uses ultrasound scans to diagnose chronic venous insufficiency, following which they curate a personalized treatment plan.
Comprehensive Vein Treatment in New Jersey
Spider veins and varicose veins affect approximately 30% of all Americans at some point in their lives. The risk of vein disease is even higher if you’re female, overweight, or have a family history of vein problems. The appearance of spider veins and varicose veins can cause self-consciousness and a loss of confidence, but few realize that they’re also indicative of a dangerous medical condition — chronic venous insufficiency.
Chronic venous insufficiency is a circulatory disorder where the collapse of vein valves leads to the accumulation of blood in leg veins, eventually leading to vascular dilation and the formation of spider veins and varicose veins. Some of the most prominent symptoms of vein disease are leg heaviness, restless leg syndrome, frequent leg cramps, and throbbing leg veins. If you notice these symptoms, you must visit our medical center for vein treatment in Scotch Plains.
If left untreated, chronic venous insufficiency can eventually lead to numerous complications, such as leg ulcers and deep vein thrombosis. At New Jersey Vein Treatment, our board-certified vein doctors carefully examine your leg veins, administer ultrasound tests, and diagnose the root cause of your vein problems before curating a personalized, minimally invasive treatment plan. We address the root cause of your symptoms to ensure long-lasting relief.
Talk to Our Board-Certified Vein Experts
Our state-of-the-art medical center for vein treatment in Scotch Plains is led by Dr. Andrew Cortes, a nationally-renowned vein doctor specializing in vascular imaging and minimally invasive vein treatments. Dr. Cortes is fluent in both English and Spanish, and he ensures that you feel comforted and supported through every stage of your vein care journey.
Why Choose Us?
- An IAC-accredited center for vein treatment with cutting-edge technologies and equipment.
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems and not just the superficial symptoms.
- Perfect track record and negligible risk of recurrence, as evidenced by our 5-star ratings and reviews from patients.
- Personalized vein care based on your symptoms, diagnostic results, insurance coverage options, goals and expectations, and your medical history.
- Board-certified vein doctors specializing in vascular imaging and the latest vein treatments.
- Free insurance verification — we handle all the paperwork on your behalf.
- A strict policy for transparent billing with no hidden charges before the vein treatment.
Our Medical Center for Vein Treatment is Located in Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Our medical center for spider vein and varicose vein treatment in New Jersey is conveniently located at 2253 South Avenue, Suite 2, Scotch Plains, just between the garden state parkway and NJ-78. Our vein treatment is incredibly close to Westfield, Plainfield, and other neighborhoods.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Westfield, travel down E Dudley Ave or E Broad St and N Ave W.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Warren, travel down Valley Rd or US-22 E.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Bridgewater Township, travel down US-22 E and Midway Ave.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Edison, travel down Talmadge Rd and Park Ave or Woodland Ave.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Plainfield, travel down Midway Ave and North Ave.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Newark, travel down NJ-21 S and US-22 W.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Clifton, travel down Garden State Pkwy and NJ-28 W.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Paramus, travel down Garden State Pkwy and NJ-28 W.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Summit, travel down Summit Rd and US-22 W.
- To get to our medical center for vein treatment near Livingston, travel down John F Kennedy Pkwy and Mountain Ave.
Not sure how to pick where to get treatment for veins?
Make sure you book an appointment at an