“I need to schedule a minimally invasive varicose vein or spider vein treatment. How can I find the best board-certified vein doctor near me in Freehold, NJ?”
Vein Treatment Clinic is a reputable vein treatment center with the best board-certified vein doctor in New Jersey — Dr. Todd Kobrinski. Our board-certified vein doctor specializes in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein and spider vein treatments.
During your consultation, he carefully examines your vein problems to curate the ideal varicose vein and spider vein treatments for your specific needs. He has a perfect track record, having successfully treated hundreds of patients with varicose veins and spider veins.
Our varicose vein center is located near the Paramus Park Mall, just off NJ-17, and less than an hour’s drive from Freehold via the Garden State Parkway. As such, if you’re looking for the best vein doctor near me in Freehold, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Todd Kobrinski today.
Dr. Todd Kobrinski may be the most reputable vein specialist in New Jersey, but you can also find other vein doctors in Freehold, NJ. The following is an overview of the qualities to consider when looking for vein doctors.
- Board-Certified Vein Doctors: Board certification serves as an objective guarantee that the vein doctor has accomplished challenging professional milestones, such as residencies and fellowships from reputable medical schools. As such, you must find board-certified vein doctors because they’re some of the most qualified vein doctors out there.
- Vascular Imaging: Find vein doctors who specialize in vascular imaging because it’s one of the most important skills necessary to diagnose and treat vein disease.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Treatment: You must find vein doctors who specialize in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. You should avoid vein doctors who recommend vascular surgery instead of minimally invasive procedures.
- Perfect Track Record: Go through the vein doctors’ online reviews and ratings to find vein doctors with a perfect track record.
- State-of-the-Art Vein Clinic: The vein doctor must serve as the medical director at a state-of-the-art vein clinic equipped with the latest minimally invasive vein treatment technologies, such as ClosureFAST, ClariVein, and VNUS.
- Compassionate Vein Doctors: Finally, you should look for compassionate vein doctors who care about your physical and emotional comfort during the minimally invasive varicose vein treatment.
Vein Treatment FAQs
How can I identify varicose veins and spider veins?
Varicose veins and spider veins are quite easy to identify. Spider veins look like a dense network of spider webs or clustered blood vessels on your skin’s surface. Varicose veins are dense tubular blood vessels that protrude from your skin’s surface, looking like a mass of tangled and twisted ropes.
What does it mean if I have varicose veins and spider veins?
Varicose veins and spider veins are leg veins dilated because of accumulated blood. The presence of varicose veins and spider veins usually indicates underlying venous insufficiency. Also known as vein disease, chronic venous insufficiency is a condition in which your vein valves collapse and blood accumulate in your leg veins, eventually leading to varicose veins and spider veins.
Can I use home remedies for varicose vein and spider vein treatment?
No, you cannot use home remedies for varicose veins and spider veins. People often try fake home remedies found online, such as apple cider vinegar and witch hazel, but they are completely useless and have no scientific backing. If you have varicose veins and spider veins, you must consult a board-certified vein doctor for minimally invasive vein treatments. The only way to treat varicose veins and spider veins is to remove or close the diseased saphenous vein, which can only be done through medical procedures.
Why do all board-certified vein doctors recommend minimally invasive varicose vein and spider vein treatment? What’s wrong with vascular surgery?
Reputable board-certified vein doctors don’t recommend vascular surgery because it has a high risk of complications and a relatively low success rate. The best vein doctors only recommend minimally invasive varicose vein and spider vein treatments because they have a negligible risk of side effects, cause no pain and discomfort, and conclude within an hour with no downtime.
What can I expect from a minimally invasive varicose vein treatment?
Minimally invasive varicose vein treatments are conducted under local anesthesia, so you don’t feel any pain or discomfort. The vein doctor will create an incision on your skin’s surface, insert a catheter, and deliver thermal or laser energy to collapse the diseased saphenous vein. After the procedure, you may have to wear compression stockings, but you can return to most of your daily activities.
Will I get insurance coverage for my spider vein treatment from board-certified vein doctors?
You must find vein doctors who accept all major insurance plans, including Medicare. You can get insurance coverage for radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation, both of which treat vein disease, and are considered medically-necessary procedures. However, insurance coverage isn’t usually available for sclerotherapy spider vein treatment, which is considered a cosmetic treatment.
Schedule an appointment with board-certified vein doctors near Freehold, NJ.
Vein Treatment Clinic, Paramus, is the best vein center in New Jersey, specializing in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. Our vein center has plenty of parking spaces, and it’s less than an hour from Freehold, NJ. For more information, please schedule an appointment with our vein doctor today.